The American Canyon Farmers' Market is here! Napa Farmers Market Association will run the day-to-day operation and management of our market. Events scheduled at our farmers' market will always focus on food, agriculture and health.
Please click here to reach the Market Manager on Facebook.
The American Canyon Farmers' Market will open for the season on May 7, 2017. The market will be held every Sunday from 9am to 1pm through October 29, 2017.
The American Canyon Farmers' Market will be held in the parking lot immediately east of the Philip West Aquatics Center located at 100 Benton Way.
Below are a few important details regarding how our farmers' market is operated.
- Total Grant Award - $78,074 funding market operation for 2 seasons
- Amplified music will be minimal
- EBT cards will be accepted
- A community Farmers Market advisory group will be established
- These details/decisions can be changed but must be approved by USDA
- Napa Farmers Market Association will manager the day to day operation of the market
- City staff will be used for marketing and administration for the first 2 years
- Complete Community Survey
- Complete Business Survey
- Original Feasibility Study
Please email Deanna Parness in the City Manager's Office with questions or comments.