- 8am to sundown (except when school is in session)
SCHEDULE WHEN SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3:15pm to sundown
- Wednesdays from 1:30pm to sundown
SKATE PARK RULES
- All users are required to wear helmets, kneepads, and elbow pads. (Municipal Code 12.04.050)
- Skateboards and in-line skates ONLY.
- No bicycles, scooters or motorized equipment allowed.
- Keep food and drink off of skating surface and ramps.
- No glass permitted in skate park.
- Unauthorized ramps, jumps or obstacles may not be used inside or outside the skate park area.
- Skate at your own risk. This is a non-supervised facility.
- No alcohol, drugs or tobacco products permitted.
- All organized events, lessons and contests require a facility use permit.
- Do not use facility if wet or hazardous conditions exist.
Report unsafe conditions, graffiti, vandalism or maintenance concerns to the Community Services Department at (707) 648-7275.
The Skate Park is subject to closure if posted rules are not followed, or if there is excessive trash, graffiti or vandalism.
SKATE PARK INFORMATION
- Located Behind The Community Center Gym, 100 Benton Way
- Square Footage: 13,000 square feet
- Opening Date: July 15, 2003
- Type: Concrete slab with all steel ramps and equipment
- Jump Box (2)
- Grind Ledge (3)
- Pyramid (2)
- Grind Rail (4)
- Grind Box
- Sub Box
- Bank Ramp (3)
- Quarter Pipe Kicker
- Half Pipe