Facility rentals are handled at the Parks and Recreation Department office, 100 Benton Way. In order to reserve one of our facilities (Gym, Recreation Center, Senior Multi-Use Center, and/or pool), we must have a completed facility rental form on file along with the rental fees paid in full. The deposit, insurance, and security, if applicable, must be paid no later than one week prior to the rental (2 weeks for Aquatics Center rentals).
RENTABLE BUILDINGS & FACILITIES
- Aquatics Center - 100 Benton Way
- Community Center Gym - 100 Benton Way
- Community Center Gym Conference Room - 100 Benton Way
- Recreation Center - 2193 Elliott Drive (corner of Elliott & Knightsbridge)
- Senior Multi-Use Center - 2185 Elliott Drive (next to the Recreation Center)
For the Schedule of Rental Fees click here
For rental forms please click here
For a list of facility amenities please click here
- Note: We do not take reservations over the phone or by fax. In order to reserve a facility, we must have a completed facility rental form and the rental fee paid. For facility availability or more information, contact staff @ 648-7275. Please review rules and requirements for each facility. Thank you!